Wednesday 9 January 2013

My choice of book - Perks of Being a wallflower (I just realized I forgot to post this ...)

Why did you choose this book? 

There are many reasons why I chose this book. 
1) There is going to be a movie about this book which is going to be released on the 11th of October, and I thought I might want to give it a try and see how the movie going to be like. 

2) What are your expectations

I kind of know what this book is going to be like since I watched the trailer a million times (I am very excited about this movie) But from what I know from, I definitely can say that this book is going to be a  kind of book that I like to usually read. 

What do you like so far about this book? 

I like how the writer writes it as a diary, which makes it fun and interesting because I don't usually like books that has narrations in it. 

What could be a problem? 

As I said in the previous question, I know what the book is going to be about because I have watched the trailer many times and I know what the problem is going to be as well. If you don't want to know what the book is about, then probably you should stop reading... ;) #Spoiler Alert! The book is basically about a teenager boy called Charlie, who has absolutely NO friends at all and he soon meets this two people who lets him in their group. 

No comments:

Post a Comment